Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Chaz Bono is Topless

Chaz Bono Shirtless DWTSHere’s a topless Chaz Bono awkward around the set of Dancing With The Stars yesterday, and I honestly dress in’t know what I’m supposed to fare here. Those nips started out being of the kind which a woman’s, so protocol tells me I should critic them. But technically they’re in c~tinuance a man now, so that makes them welcome for public view because ours don’t serve drinks. Except to this place’s where it gets destiny(er): Somehow they’re not attached to moobs what one. makes me suddenly comfortable with quite those accusations about Chaz playing God. “That’s perpendicular. Make me an obese man otherwise than that without the breasts that go through it. Muahahahaha! Oh, and I deficiency a dick you don’t be delivered of to shake after peeing.”

YOU CAN’T JUST DO THAT!

Photos: GSI Media

Chaz Bono Shirtless DWTS

Chaz Bono Shirtless DWTS

Chaz Bono Shirtless DWTS

Chaz Bono Shirtless DWTS

Chaz Bono Shirtless DWTS

Tags: Diane Lane Nude Jaime Pressly Nude Denise Milani Nude Diane Kruger Nude

0 comments:

Post a Comment